Monday, February 18, 2013

Altered Boxes | Technique Tuesday

Happy Tuesday. Today I have my last CHA Technique Tuesday Stamping project to share with you. These are simple altered square gift boxes I covered with scraps of patterned paper and dressed up with Technique Tuesday tiles and stamps. I used a couple of my favorite Teri Anderson stamp sets on this project.



Technique-Tuesday-Pucker-Up-Clear-Stamps-Small 
Technique-Tuesday-Puffy-Hearts-Clear-Stamps-Small
TT-LOVE-Boxes


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Lily Bee/My Minds Eye/American Crafts, Circle Punches EK Success, Gemstones Doodlebug, Stick Pins JoAnn's, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Technique Tuesday Stamps, and various inks) 

TT-LOVE-Boxes01

TT-LOVE-Boxes03

TT-LOVE-Boxes05

TT-LOVE-Boxes04
This set of boxes was super fun to create. I grabbed a pile of my favorite scraps and went to work. Technique tiles are very much like chipboard but rather than being grey they are cream and take ink and mist very well. 


I used to be afraid of stamping. I admit it intimidated me and honestly I consider most of what I do to be pretty basic. If I can do it so can you. Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting.



Summer-signature


 



1 comment: