Thursday, January 3, 2013

One last holiday Project | Lily Bee

Good Day Crafters I meant to get this up earlier today but alas I sent off my ailing laptop to Sony with high hopes it can be fixed. In the mean time I am scrambling to relocate images, links and all the other things I am so used to having right at my finger tips.


I have one last holiday project to share with you today and while I know we've all moved past Christmas I wanted to point out that the circle punch technique can be translated to other non holiday projects.


LB-Christmas-Card-Duo

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Patterned Papers, Lily Bee ABC Stickers, Lily Bee Stamps, Black Versafine ink, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Ribbon, Circle Punch and  Mini White Bags)


LB---Card-Joy-to-the-world0


LB-Card-Merry-Christmas01


I really love the look of complex layered embellished cards but I cannot seem to re-create that style in my own work. My cards felt forced to me so I decided I would take a step back and embrace cleaner simpler cards. These cards embody my objective.


The small white envelopes are from Micheals I used similar kraft ones for my Advent Calendar last month. I found them in the baking/treats isle. It pays to look for scrapbooking goodies in unusual places.


Thanks for stopping by today don't forget I will have new Spellbinders Dies and a new sketch up on Saturday. Happy Crafting


Summer-signature




No comments:

Post a Comment