Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Two Page Tuesday on Thursday

In a perfect world I would have this layout up on Tuesday but alas it's Thursday and here I am. This layout was originally published in the Winter 2011 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today



It's-a-Wonderful-Life-SCT-G


(Suppies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Pebbles/Echo Park/Jillibean Soup, Dimentional Stickers Pebbles, tags Jillibean Soup, Corrugated alphas from Jillibean Soup, alphas from Doodlebug, Fancy Pants/Doodlebug buttons, Flag Pebbles, Rubon Pebbles, Rhinestones Doodlebug, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Spellbinders Die, Jenni Bowlin Bingo Holiday card, twine, Decorative Brad from Crate Paper, and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the Internet)


I was asked to design a 2 page grid style layout. Rather than filling up
the entire 12x24 canvas with a grid pattern I used white space to anchor my
grid photo block on the top and bottom of my layout. I inter-mixed 4x4 photos with patterned paper, a title and journaling.


This layout and many more are still available for download at the Scrapbook & Cards Today layout at their website (link is included above).


Happy Holidays



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment