Friday, December 14, 2012

December Colour Suite

Good Morning friends. It is time for another round of the colour suite a colour challenge I put together each month for my friends at Scrapbook and Cards Today. This month a put together a blue monochromatic palette. I find blue is such a great colour to work with and can be easily used on just about layout.



Dec_2012_challenge


I thought you might enjoy a peek of all the papers I pulled when I started this project. Not all of this ended up on my layout but I find the process of shopping through my stash super inspiring.


Photo


As you can see from my layout below I only a handful of the original papers I picked ended up on my actual project.



Just-like-magic
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Studio Calico/American Crafts/Jillibean Soup, My Minds Eye Stickers/Enamel Dots/Chipboard, Crate Paper Buttons, Resin Flower Bazzill, Vellum, Sizzix Die, Silhouette Cutting System, Jillibean Soup Corrugated Paper, Studio Calico Mist, Pebbles Journaling Card, Stampin' Up Scallop Punch, and fonts downloaded from the internet)



Just-like-magic01


Thanks for joining me today for the December Colour Suite. To read more about this Colour Suite or catch up on past challenges make sure you visit the Scrapbook & Cards Today website.


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature


 



2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL layout. Right into my FAV folder. LOVE the color scheme-perfect for your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer, this is SO beautiful! Great design and color combination!

    ReplyDelete