Monday, November 19, 2012

Two Page Tuesday

Good Morning Crafters it's been a couple weeks since my last Two Page Tuesday post. I always have such great intentions I wish I had put this layout up last month. I hope I can offer you some belated Halloween inspiration. Today's 2 page layout was previously published in Creating Keepsakes' Special Publication Scrapbooking Ideas for Every Season.


Witchful-thinking


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Papers from Jillibean Soup/Graphic 45, Corrugated Alphas from Jillibean Soup, Alpha Stickers from Sassafras Lass, Brads from Basic Grey, misc buttons, white floss, and font Bohemian Typewriter downloaded from the internet)

Witchful-thinking-01


The papers I used on this layout came from an older Jillibean Soup line called Monster Stew. I am still hoarding this collection I seriously loved it. I think Jill was ahead of her time with the neon yellow hexagon paper.


Thanks for joining me for another installment of 2 Page Tuesday. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the publication! Such a cute little witch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congrats in your publication. Fun Halloween layout

    ReplyDelete