Thursday, November 15, 2012

Puppy Love | Lily Bee

Today I have a layout for you showing off my triangle folding technique that I growing super fond of. This layout uses 4x4 squares folded into triangles and then pieced back together again. The other layout I did this on uses smaller 3x3 square and was titled How to make a Zombie you can see it here.


This layout uses Lily Bee and rather than mixing up the patterned papers I did a before I used a more tone on tone effect.



Puppy-Love


(Supplies Used: Cardsstock Bazzill/Jillibean Soup, Patterned Paper Lily Bee, Stickers Lily Bee, Stamps Lily Bee, Ink VersaFine Black, JoAnn's Stick Pins, Wood Embellishments Studio Calico, Enamel Dots, VersaMark, Clear Embossing Powder from JoAnn's, Chipboard Flower My Minds Eye, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Corner Rounder, and fonts Lobster-title, OldSansBlack-title and Veteran Typewriter-journaling)



Puppy-Love-detail-01

Puppy-Love-detail-03

Puppy-Love-detail-02


This layout shows off several stamping techniques. The pattern on the title was created with Versamark Ink. I simply re-stamped the row of dots repeatedly until I got the desired effect. I also combined stamped words image along with sticker letters to create embellishment blocks and a header for my journlaing block. Then used a pennant stamp to create the flag elements.


Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment