Thursday, November 1, 2012

November PageMaps/Spellbinders

Good Morning crafters. I know I say this every month but wow where has the time gone. Can you believe it's now November. The next 2 months will totally fly in the craziness known as the holidays.


This morning I have my November PageMaps layout to share featuring some of Becky Fleck's Spellbinders dies. 


Nov12_12x12_c



Master-chef


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Fancy Pants Patterned Paper/Chipboard,My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Montana Mysfits Trim, Wood Embellishment from Studio Calico, Brads Basic Grey, Spellbinders Dies, Silhouette Cutting System and fonts OldSansBlack/title and Veteran Typewriter/journaling)



Master-chef-detail-02

Master-chef-detail-01


Die cuts are are super simple to use and can be incorporated onto any project. I combined several older Spellbinder dies on this layout. Have a fabulous day be safe and walk away from the Halloween candy.



Summer-signature


 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love these photos and really like those tiny tags ties to a letter c!

    ReplyDelete