Sunday, November 18, 2012

December Daily now available from Jillibean Soup

If you saw my December Daily Mini Tag Album I wanted to let you know a kit is now available for sale from Jillibean Soup.



Dec-Daily-Mini-Album

Dec-Daily-01



My mini album is designed for you to put wallet sized photos on the back of each daily tag. I love the variety of December Daily mini albums I am seeing this year. They are al so very inspiring. This was the first one I ever made and I wanted to take a super simple approach. Maybe next year I will design a more complex album or not.


Thanks for your support. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature


 



1 comment:

  1. This was such a fantastic looking class, I was so sad that I was not able to make this class...awesome that it is now a kit ;)

    ReplyDelete