Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chevron Cards from Lily Bee

I still haven't quite adjusted to the fact that it is November already. I know I am going to blink and it's going to be Christmas and I am not ready to go there yet.


To start off this week I have a couple of Lily Bee chevron inspired cards to share with you.



LB-4x4-Card-Duo


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Alphas/Stamps, Trims from Montana Misfits, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Punches from Martha Stewart/Stampin Up, Stick Pin Fancy Pants and Corner RounderLB-4x4-Card-hi

LB-4x4-Card-hi-detail

LB-4x4-Card-US


These 4x4 cards are the perfect showcase for showing off the wonderful chevron patterned paper from Lily Bee. I lined up some larger strips of patterned paper and then cut them paper down to fit the front of the card.


Thanks for stopping by today ~ Happy crafting!



Summer-signature



No comments:

Post a Comment