Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cards | Lily Bee

Not all of my posts are in order of when I do my projects. Some projects are held back for one reason or another. That being said I posted last week about wanting to simplify my cards. I adopted the less is more approach last week when I did a couple of cards for Lily Bee.



LBD-with-Love-Card-01


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Stickers/Alphas and Heart Punch)

LBD-with-Love-Card-02

LBD-xo-xo-xo-Card-01


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Stickers/Alphas, Corner Rounder, Heart Die Sizzix, Scallop Punch Stampin Up, Mini Clothes Pin, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz and trim from Montana Misfits)


LBD-xo-xo-xo-Card-02


These cards both feature unique ways to use the Lily Bee banner stickers. In the With Love card I simply punched the hearts out of the stickers and adhered them to my card with foam squares. On the XOXOXO card I quilted the stickers in a random pattern then I die cut out a heart.


I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.



Summer-signature



5 comments:

  1. I like both cards. Simple and clean and pretty. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - lovely cards! I have been trying that 'less is more' approach right now, with cards, as well! Beautiful work - I am really loving that heart punch {first card}!
    -Jazz
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean and simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! I am working on making more cards...these are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so clean and simple, I love them!! great use of little bits of patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete