Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cards | Jillibean Soup

Happy Wednesday it's been one of those weeks where I would love a do over. My kids had a 4 day weekend that prompty me threw me off kilter causing me to forget my son started HS swim practice Monday. So needless to say it's time to get out of my funk and getback on track with the crafty goodness.



LOVE-YOU-MORE-card-blog



Hello-Sunshine-BLOG

All product on both cards comes from Jillibean Soup including the kraft paper. On the Hi Sunshine card the background was made from using watermark ink and one of the new Jillibean/Unity background stamps. Lately I have struggled with my cards. It's almost as if I am trying to add and layer way more onto my cards than needed. Today's cards show off a slight shift in my card style. I suspect you might see my style morphing over the next few months into something simpler.


Thanks for hanging with me today make sure you check back tomorrow for the November Colour Suite. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature


 



1 comment:

  1. I just found this post... Love the top card especially, with its bold and strong colors.
    Here's my vote for more card posts with the morphed-over style: yes!

    ReplyDelete