Monday, October 29, 2012

Two Page Tuesday

Good Morning crafters a couple weeks back I posted an entry I titled Two Page Tuesday. Two page Tuesday was all about the double page layout. I decided this would be a great reoccurring post on my blog. So today is my second installment of Two page Tuesday.


In honor of Halloween I have layout that was previously published in Scrapbook & Cards Today. This one happens to be a favorite of mine and was based on a Becky Fleck sketch. I really love the focal photo and the grid design with fin layered elements.



4th-grade-halloween-party


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Echo Park/Bella Blvd/Crate Papee, Alphas from Jillibean Soup, Buttons Jillibean Soup/Jenni Bowlin, Jute Embellishment Jillibean Soup, Halloween Embellishments Making Memories, Punches Marvy/Stampin Up, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, Stick Pins, Jillibean Soup Twine, and Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet) 



4th-grade-halloween-02

4th-grade-halloween-03

4th-grade-halloween-04
I don't have the original sketch to post however you can see it in the fall 2011 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today.


Thanks for joining me today for what I hope will be a regular feature at least once a month. If you were able to join me from the east coast please stay safe and dry. Happy Crafting!



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment