Monday, October 15, 2012

Two Page Tuesday

This last weekend I had the pleasure of traveling up north to teach for Jennifer Edwardson and Scrapbook Adventure's in Parksville British Columbia. One of my classes was a 2 Page Layout Workshop featuring some of my favorite Jillibean Soup products.


Layout #1 Fall 08'(sorry for the bad image) while this layout is rather simple the intent of it is to show off a great grid design. This type of design can easily be manipulated to hold more or less photos to the grid. Fill up the cardstock base with additional 3x4 cards to get even more out of this design option.



Fall08-blog-img


Layout #2 This layout is built of the strip. Simply build your layout by tucking elements under the strip. Modify the design by adding photos below or making the layout 1 page.




Family-is-4ever


All products used on each of these layouts are Jillibean Soup with the exception of cardstock and twine. I'd like to thank all the lovely women who took my classes this weekend. Happy Crafting :)



Summer-signature


 


 



1 comment:

  1. Both designs are great! I love the way the patterned paper "fills in" on the grid and I love the strip and the banners on the second one. Thanks so much for sharing! It sounds like it would have been a great class! Thanks for sharing the next best thing!

    ReplyDelete