Sunday, October 21, 2012

the ADD crafter

Happy Monday ... I am wondering where all my time seems to going lately. Oh wait my crazy to do lists are sucking the life out of me. Lately I have felt like the ADD crafter trying to make time for projects in between having my car serviced, shuttling the kids around, and general daily nonsense.   


I am starting the week off with a couple of Lily Bee cards. Both of these cards show off a couple of different uses for die cuts. Happy Together is a simple card that just layers a couple of pennant die cuts. Top off with a little twine and a couple of staples and viola instant card.



Happy-together-BLOG-card



Happy-together-BLOG-card01


Smile takes a different approach to the dies. I created a circle template in my Silhouette program then I used foam squares add dimension. The circle windows show off patterned papers and die cuts. The scallop borders were added to dress up the circle windows I created these by using punches. If you don't have a Silhouette cutting system try using an anywhere circle punch.


Smile-BLOG-CARD

Smile-BLOG-CARD01


Both projects feature all products from Lily Bee Designs. The scallop punch was purchased at Michaels and is made by Recollections. Time to work on my to do list for the day ... cross your fingers I am hoping today is productive. Happy Crafting



Summer-signature



1 comment:

  1. Both cards are fabulous! I especially love the circles!!! Such a wonderful idea!!! TFS! I might need to pin!

    ReplyDelete