Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pebbles Projects ... Part II



Happy Wednesday ... as promised I have more Pebbles Inc. projects to share with you today. So I have come to the realization I am quite a literal scrapbooker. I tend to make layouts like this one: birthday papers with birthday photos, DUH.


Pebbles-birthday-layout


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Pebbles Patterned papers/alphas/stickers/flowers/sequins, floral stick pins JoAnn's, Marvey Circle Punch and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)

Pebbles-birthday-layout01


The next layout features the line Sunny Side. This layout is comprised mainly of patterned paper from the 6x6 Sunny Side pad. So for those of you who think 6x6 pads are only for card makers I say no way they are often the best part of a release.

Pebbles-hosing-around-layou


(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Pebbles Inc Patterned Paper/6X6 Pad/3-D embellishments/Stickers, Twine, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Silhouette Cutting System, and fonts Veteran Typewriter and Stencil downloaded from the internet) 
Pebbles-hosing-around01


My daughter really enjoys going through old photos with me. She even helped with this layout by coming up with the creative title. Thanks for stopping today by and happy crafting.


 Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment