Monday, October 8, 2012

Pebbles Projects ... Part I

Good Morning ... so at the end of August I did a guest spot for Pebbles and I thought it was about time to get the projects up on my blog. Today I am going to focus on the cards (continuing the theme from the weekend) and tomorrow I will show off the layouts.



Pebbles-birthday-Card

Pebbles-birthday-Card01

Pebbles-Hello-Card

Pebbles-Hello-Card01

Pebbles-Hello-friend-Card


All 3 projects feature Pebbles Patterned Papers and embellishments from either the birthday line Hip Hip Hooray or the summer line called Sunny Side. I am not going to do the usual supply lists for these cards if it's not a Pebbles product it's something pretty generic like ribbon or cardstock. If you are curious about the bow card I made it from a template you can learn more about it here


Happy Crafting 



Summer-signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment