Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day

Good Morning kids I have a lot to throw at you today so I am going to skip the chit chat and get right to it ...


Lily Bee is celebrating World Card Making Day with a gallery full of card from their wonderful design team. Click on the logo below to go to Lily Bee Blog.



WorldCardMakingDay_LB



Merry-Christmas-CARD-LB


(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Patterned Paper and Stamp from Lily Bee Designs, Maya Road Stick Pins, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Marvey Square Punch, Trims Montana Misfits, and Ink VersaFine)

Merry-Christmas-CARD-LB01


Scrapbook and Cards Today it putting on a huge card making event today that includes challenges, prizes and a new sketch and card every hour all day long. Click the logo below to be directed to the Scrapbook and Cards Today Blog.


 



6a0105349d6b3d970c017c3256ddc8970b-500wi


I made a 6x6 card based off a Becky Fleck sketch that was previously shown in the fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today.



SCT_winter_2012_sketch2_6x6_card



SCT-WCMD-6x6-holiday-card


(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Patterned Paper from My Minds Eye & Simple Stores, Wood Embellishments Studio Calico, Corner Rounder and Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)

SCT-WCMD-6x6-holiday-card01
Happy Crafting ... now go make some cards.



Summer-signature





2 comments:

  1. I saw your Christmas gifts card on the Lilly Bee blog & had to come over to your blog to tell you how much I like it! I looks so simple for me to scraplift - hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both awesome!!! I saw both of these yesterday and thought they were the best! Thanks so much for sharing these lovely, inspiring cards!

    ReplyDelete