Wednesday, October 10, 2012

December Daily Class

I am getting ready to head north for a couple of days to teach a couple of classes at the 6th Annual 'Scrapbookin' Adventure in British Columbia. One of my classes is a December Daily tag mini album. I have to say it's one of the cutest projects I have ever made and I am so excited to get back into the scrapbook classroom again. 



Dec-Daily-Mini-Album


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Papers/Stickers/Die Cuts, Technique Tuesday Stamp, Black Ink, Twine, hole punch/corner rounder, and binder ring)

Dec-Daily-01


Here are a couple of close up photos from the album. I decided to take the stress out of creating a December Daily simply add your wallet sized photos and journaling at your convenience.


Dec-Daily-02

Dec-Daily-03

Dec-Daily-04
For my local friends I am teaching this class here in town at Life's a Scrapbook on November 4th. To register for learn more call 503-625-1193.


Happy Crafting



Summer-signature




 



No comments:

Post a Comment