Sunday, August 5, 2012

Just another manic monday ...

Oh how I wish is was still Sunday. I could use a few free days just to get ahead. I admit I am queen of procrastination but my busy schedule has kept me on top of all my projects. On deck this week getting ahead. Wish me luck.


My Bangles musical reference has inspired me to share this layout a recent favorite of mine. The photos are super old I don't know why I never scrapbooked them but I am glad I waited because the outcome turned out super fun.


LO2 Lava Butte
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Corrugated Paper/Buttons/Stickers/Alphas/Die Cuts, October Afternoon Rubons, DMC White Floss, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Fiskars Tab Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, JoAnn's Stick Pins, and font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the internet)


Exploring-lava-butte-01
Exploring-lava-butte-02



This pocket formula design has become a favorite of mine so don't be surprised when you see variations on it in the future. So can you spot my musical design influence on this layout. To me it seems blatantly obvious and I was curious if it was as obvious to anyone else.


Enjoy your Monday.


Summer-signature



No comments:

Post a Comment