Monday, July 2, 2012

July Spellbinders/PageMaps

Morning Everyone, this crept up on me this month I should have put it up yesterday but I usually don't update over the weekend so it's all good. So we will begin the week with a sketch and dies from PageMaps and Spellbinders. The July Spellbinders set is called Jar Labels you can check it out and all the past sets at A Cherry on Top.


 


Spellbinders july


 


July12_12x12_c


 


Happy-campers
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper My Minds Eye/Studio Calico/Crate Paper/Heidi Swapp, Jillibean Soup Corrugated white paper, Jillibean Soup Alpha Stickers, Spellbinders Dies, White DMC Floss, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and font Veteran Typewriter)


Again I went for using the negative space with the flower die. I cut strips of the red patterned paper, randomly placed the die and then backed each with the textured corrugated paper. I even went crazy and mixed up the direction of the corrugated paper. I am taking August off but I will be back in September so don't miss me too much.


I wanted to thank everyone who stopped by over the weekend for the Lily Bee blog Hop. Okay kids time to get back to work I have major CHA crafting projects to get done, kids to kart to swimming lessons, practices and tutoring. The list keeps on growing.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment