Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Autumn Spice from Lily Bee

Good afternoon crafters I am taking a break from a massive card making frenzy to sit on my back deck and blog. While most of the country has been sweltering out west we have had a mild summer (it's currently 75). I simply love the warmth that doesn't chase you indoors cranking up your AC. 


Here a layout featuring the newest fall release from Lily Bee called Autumn Spice. I think the hexagon paper has got to be my favorite.


WITCH-LBD
(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Stickers/Stamps/Index Cards, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Basic Grey Brad, Ink Ancient Pafe, EK Success Heart Punch, Silhouette Cutting System, Misc. Wood Buttons/Twine, and fonts Veteran Typewriter/journaling and American Purpose/title downloaded from the internet)



WITCH-LBD01
WITCH-LBD02


The design for this layout was inspired by a layout I found on Pinterest. I can't tell you how much I adore Pinterest. It really has expanded my creative horizons.


Well I best get back to my card making. Happy Crafting :)


Summer-signature


 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my summer, leave it to your genius to turn a whole page into chevron. Man you really have great style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute LO Summer! Love that not so traditional angle on the page!

    ReplyDelete