Friday, June 15, 2012

June Colour Suite

Welcome to the June Colour Suite a monthly color challenge I put together for Scrapbooking and Cards Today. If my layout looks a bit familiar you aren't seeing double. I promise there is a method to my madness. I decided to explore some ideas behind color theory to be shared at a future date.


June_2012_challenge


I know it's my imagination but I always think all my Colour Suites tend to look the same so I really went out of my way to make this month's challenge look different. Here's my layout ...


Hello-summer-SCT-analog-colo
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper from Echo Park/My Minds Eye, Stamps Technique Tuesday, Ink VersaFine Black, Chipboard Accents Pink Paislee/My Minds Eye, Button My Minds Eye, Washi Tape Love my Tapes/My Minds Eye, DMC Floss White, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, Spellbinders Banner Die, Corner Rounder, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and fonts Veteran Typewriter/journlaing and Bebas/Title)



Hello-summer-SCT-ana-01


Hello-summer-SCT-ana-02
My layout is a literal interpretation of this month's colour suite. And although I though the peach was a hard color for me to work with the product I ended up using on my layout really matched nicely.


Thanks for joining me this month to read more about this challenge and to catch up with past months make sure you check out the Scrapbooking and Cards Website.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature



1 comment:

  1. Very lovely page! Black/white photos look great here! Love color combination too. I'm sure I'll use it during summer.

    ReplyDelete