Friday, June 22, 2012

Got more Cards ...

I have been posting tons of cards so I thought you might need to see a couple more. I swear these are the last ones I have to share for for at least a month (I think).


Hope-youre-swell-card


(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Stamp/Stickers, VersaFine Black Ink, Corner Rounder, and brad from Basic Grey)


If you are wondering about the paper bow I found the pattern on Pinterest. The pattern comes with a printable chevron pattern I printed it in gray scale and traced it onto Jillibean Soup patterned paper. The pattern also comes with additional length to cover a small box I simply omitted this portion of the pattern. If you prefer to skip Pinterest you can find the pattern at Ellinee.com.



How-u-doin-card
(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Jillibean Soup patterned paper/twine/stickers/white corrugated sheet, Corner Rounder, Marvey Butterfly Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and Bazzill Brads)


I think I put at least 50 miles on the car yesterday running around town in what felt like circles. Today I plan on locking myself in my office and getting a little crafty ... at least that's the plan I have in my head.


Happy Friday


BLOG signature


 


 



1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love that yellow bow! You reminded me that I need to make a few Thank you cards by Sunday...

    ReplyDelete