Thursday, June 7, 2012

Got Cards Part 3

This will be my last card post of the week. I have one more group of cards that I have yet to share. I made these for my Colour Suite in February and I never got around to posting them. Better late than never right?


I-love-you-card


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Bella Blvd/Lily Bee, Alphas Lily Bee, Bakers Twine Jillibean Soup, Vellum Envelope Jillibean Soup, Brad Basic Grey, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Heart Die Sizzix and Corner Rounder)
Love-you-card


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Lily Bee/American Crafts, Technique Tuesday Stamp, Lavender Embossing Powder, Baker's Twine Jillibean Soup, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, EK Success Heart Punch, and Corner Rounder)


Thinking-of-you-card

(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Lily Bee/Bella Blvd/American Crafts, Sizzix Heart Die, Stamp Hero Arts, and black VersaFine Ink)


If you want to check out this Colour Suite or any of my past challenges make sure you check out the Scrapbooking and Cards Today website. Don't forget the next suite will be up next Friday.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment