Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Got Cards Part 2

Last week I promised you a week of cards and then I got sidetracked. Are you surprised? You shouldn't be I am easily distracted and my latest distraction was a mini road trip to Vancouver BC to help out my friends at Scrapbooking and Cards Today with the Burnaby Crop & Create.


My next set of cards are all made with some of my favorites from Lily Bee Designs


Happy-happy-happy-Card-LBD


I love the idea of window cards so I used a 1 1/4" circle punch to create a window to house a fun epoxy embellishment I made with the Epiphany Crafts 1" Circle Punch and a Lily Bee sticker.


Happy-happy-happy-Card-LBD-


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Die Cuts/Stickers, Fiskars Decorative Scissors, White Floss, Floral Stick Pins JoAnn's Fabrics, Epiphany Crafts 1" Circle Punch/Epoxy Circles, and Corner Rounder)


Initial-Card-Necklace-LBD


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Lily Bee Patterned Paper/Journaling Cards, Stampin Up Scallop Punch and Ribbon, Epiphany Crafts 1" Circle Punch/Epoxy Circles/Metal Charms Round, Silhouette Cutting System and Corner Rounder)


This card is a monogram card. The ribbon is wrapped around the card multiple times. Once it's all unwrapped it makes a fun necklace.



LBD-Necklace-Photos


Did I mention it's June? I still can't believe it I didn't get much done last week so if you need me I will be holed up in my office working on all kind of goodness.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 



1 comment: