Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two Page Tuesday

Let's celebrate the double page layout I don't think we see enough of them out there. This 2 pager is about my daughter and how she loves to ride her bike. I don't know if you have noticed but I have been digging though my photo files and scrapbooking tons of really old photos. Years ago I gave myself permission to scrap out of order but in the process I skipped tons of photos for whatever reason.


2-wheeling


(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Jillibean Soup Patterned Paper/Stickers/Corrugated Sheet/Die Cuts/Baker's Twine/Buttons/Alpha Stickers, Silhouette Cutting System and Paper Clip)



2-wheeling-close-up


For an added twist I braided the Baker's Twine to make it thicker. Then I adhered it to my layout using glue dots. This really gives movement to the right side of my layout.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment