Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tastes Great Less Filling

Who isn't obsessed with cupcakes these days. I really love them but they don't love my butt so here is my fat free calorie free option. I originally made these for the Jillibean Soup booth at CHA. I found the pattern for them via Pinterest.


Cupcakes-CHA
(Supplies Used: Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Jillibean Soup Bakers Twine, kitchen skewers and template from Kelligh Ratzlaff Designs)


A couple things to note about the pattern. I couldn't get mine to cut on my Silhouette I know it was total user error. So instead I made the pattern larger and printed the template out using my wide format printer. Then I cut it with an Exacto knife and scored all the folded edges. I also added a extra small hole at the top to accommodate the kitchen skewer flag. To cover the seam between the top and bottom I added a scalloped piece that I adhered with a hot glue gun.


Happy Crafting :)


BLOG signature


 


 



1 comment: