Monday, April 16, 2012

April Colour Suite

I am super excited to bring you the April Colour suite a monthly color challenge I do with Scrapbooking and Cards Today.I really loved this color grouping I think it just might be my favorite one to date.


Apr_2012_challenge


Today-you-...


Today-you-01
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper American Crafts/Crate Paper/Fancy Pants/Studio Calico, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, Decorative Brads American Crafts/My Minds Eye, Rhinestones Doodlebug/Kaizer Kraft, Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder, Martha Stewart Star-burst Punch, Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, and Font Veteran Typewriter downloaded from the Internet)


One thing since the new year we have been trying to do is connecting the Colour Suite with Project 12. So each month Davinie will be getting my Colour Suite in advance as inspiration for her monthly challenge. You can always catch up on Project 12 at Scrapbooking & Cards Today or Davinie's blog.


If you want to read more about this month's Colour Suite or to see past challenges check out Scrapbooking and Cards Today or the link on my side bar.


Happy Crafting and enjoy your monday make it fabulous!


BLOG signature



1 comment:

  1. Amazingly beautiful page! Love all the colors here. How can you mix so many colors and still have it look SO GOOD?!!

    ReplyDelete