Thursday, March 1, 2012

Let's Start Fresh

When I decided to step away from my computer last August it was only intended to be for a week while I was out of town but then life snowballed. While I wasn't blogging that didn't mean I wasn't crafting so I have quite a backlog of projects to share. Today I am going to play catch up with a Spellbinders/PageMaps project I started last month.


So here's the back story ... Becky Fleck is now collaborating with Spellbinders and releasing a monthly die set to coordinate with her sketches. I have always been a sketch girl and I am a fan of dies (especially the metal dies like those made by Spellbinders) so when Becky asked if I would like to play along how could I say no.


 


Febdies

Feb12_12x12_d

Her-orange-crush


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper from Crate Paper/American Crafts/Cosmo Cricket, Tiny Alphas from Lily Bee, Buttons from Fancy Pants, Decorative Brads American Crafts, Stick Pin JoAnn's, Heart Punches from EK Success, Floss from DMC, Font Traveling Typewriter downloaded from the internet, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and Dies from Spellbinders)


This first die set released is called Office Supplies. It's a great set I used 2 of the dies on my layout: the postage stamp and the small notebook paper. I have since played around with the torn paper edge die and let me tell you it's really great look for it to show up on a future layout from me.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 



2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!!!!!! And she blogs!!! hugs, Katrina aka (getting her butt kicked on WWF!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO glad to see you back! Very nice page! Hope to see more in the future!

    ReplyDelete