Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A little crafty non-paper project

A couple of years ago I bought this zebra print ottoman at Target with the intention of recovering it. Two years went by and as shocking as it sounds I have yet to recover my ottoman. Now it's seen better days, it's lost most of it's "cush" and it's gotten dingy. Awhile ago I decided I wanted to recover the ottoman with some kind of printed burlap so I ordered some coffee burlap sacks from the Internet. I purchased burlap from Online Fabric Store but I have also seen it at Etsy.


BEFORE


Furniture-redo-01


AFTER


Furniture-redo-02


I am also making some new pillows for my family room incorporating the burlap. I love the texture it adds although my family has complained it's a little scratchy. 


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment