Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy 40th Birthday KIMBER

Happy Birthday to my dear sweet friend Kimber. I hope you have a fabulous birthday. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Now pick your jaw up off the the floor I did dust off the cobwebs from this blog of mine in honor of your special day.


RIP-39-bday-card
(Supplies Used: Patterned Paper Lily Bee Designs, Corrugated Alphas Jillibean Soup, tiny alpha stickers Jillibean Soup, Martha Stewart Punch, Floral Stickpin, DMC Floss, American Crafts Rubon, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Making Memories safety pin, and black candles)


Next on your birthday blog hop tour is the lovely Lynn Ghahary


CHEERS & XO XO XO


BLOG signature


 


 


 


 



6 comments:

  1. LOL! We got you to post on your blog!!! Woot woot!!!
    So glad to call you my friend!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Summer! I was wondering where you were... :) So fun to see you again at CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card....so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card RIP haha.
    happy birthday Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on your 40th birthday. Very funny card. RIP. lol. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete