Thursday, May 19, 2011

The 2 Page Layout

I have a shocking confession ... 2 of the last 3 projects I completed have been 2 page layouts. I used to do them all the time but then I just stopped unless it was an assignment.


In light of my shocking declaration here is a 2 pager from the spring issue of Scrapbooking & Cards Today.


Eat-fresh 


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, patterned paper Jillibean Soup, twine Jillibean Soup, Crystal Lacquerr, decorative brad Basic Grey, butterfly Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts alphas, Stampin Up scallop punch, and font Traveling Typewriter downloaded from the internet)


It's hard to tell from this image but I cut out some of the strawberries from the Jillibean Soup patterned paper and glazed them with Crystal Lacquer. Then I layered them over their matching image with pop dots.


Happy crafting!


BLOG signature 
 


 


 


 


 



1 comment: