Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Girl

My baby turned 11 yesterday.


Corinne-birthday 
Several years ago I gave myself permission to stop scrapbooking in chronological order. How appropriate for this post that I did this layout for Jillibean Soup this month.


FIVE-jillibean-soup-01 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper/stickers diecuts/corrugated alphas/shipping tags/bakers twine/corrugated shapes/accordion mini album/stick pin/tiny alpha, Stampin Up scallop punch, Crate Paper decorative brad, Fancy Pants buttons, Silhouette and font Traveling Typewriter downloaded from the internet)


I'm a little hooked on the Polaroid look. I have had this idea in my head of using one of the Jillibean mini albums directly on a layout. I tried to include a closure for the mini album but it got really bulky and covered up one of the photos. I kind of figured once this goes into a page protector the album will stay in place.


Here are a few extra shots showing off the mini album. To reduce bulk I kept it really simple.  


FIVE-jillibean-soup-02 
FIVE-jillibean-soup-04 


Another note ... I ended up cutting out a couple of pages from the mini album since I was short on photos.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature 


 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment