Monday, April 4, 2011

Vintage Color Wash

I have been playing around with some Photoshop Elements Actions I downloaded awhile ago. My current favorite action besides the drop shadow/re-sized action has got to be the vintage color wash.


 


Original Photo


Heart-original-photo 


Vintage Color Wash Action


Heart-vintage-color-wash 


I am totally addicted to the subtle change this action does for my photos. Check out how I used the desaturated photos on a layout.  


Homemade-sugar-cookies 
Homemade-sugar-cookies-clos 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee patterned paper/rubons/chipboard buttons, McGill punch, Fancy Pants button, Maya Road chipboard hearts, Making Memories paint, Stampin' Up scallop punch, misc gemstone, DMC white floss, and Arial Narrow font downloaded from the internet)


A couple of my favorite places to get actions from are The CoffeeShop Blog, MCP Actions, Erin Cobb, and the Pioneer Woman. Now which site did my favorite action come from ... most of my actions say where they are from except of course the one I want to tell you about. I tired googling it no dice ... by process of elimination I *think* the action is from the Pioneer Woman.


On the home front my office is coming together nicely. I now have extra furniture sitting in my front entry way, a dinning room table full of supplies ready for the upcoming garage sale at my LSS, and a garage full of recycling. As much as I wanted to paint my space gray I decided against it and went with Divine Blade a bright celery green. I have another shelf to hang and I need to get baskets/drawers for my Expedit. I will share photos later in the week.    


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment