Friday, April 15, 2011

MLS Soccer comes to Portland

I live with a crazy soccer fan who is without a voice today because he yelled so loud at last nights Portland Timbers game. I was promptly told that since I still had my voice that I was a bad fan. I say to that WHATEVER ... I learned the words to all the songs and didn't complain once when we stood for the entire game.


I borrowed Corinne's little point and shoot for the evening to try to take a few photos. Apparently I drank too much because the photos were pretty bad. Here's a couple for grins ...


Soccer-02


This one's from the camera phone since even though it's grainy it's better than the one I took.


Soccer-01


Soccer-03


Soccer-04


I really want to point out that in the last photo it's not foggy that is good old fashioned Portland RAIN. We thankfully sat in the general admission Timbers Army section ... under cover. The final score was 4-2.


Note to self ... learn to use the point and shoot camera before the next game and drink less maybe I will get some better photos.


Happy Friday


BLOG signature


 


 


 


 


 


 



1 comment:

  1. you're so funny summer! the photos look great, despite your drink consumption ;)
    we're a total soccer family, so i'm a little jealous that you got to see such a cool game up close. and i never yell at games. in fact, i hardly say anything. still makes us fans ;)

    ReplyDelete