Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank You Miss Kelly Purkey

A while back I was blog surfing and I found this layout titled "Good Afternoon" by the very sweet and super talented Kelly Purkey. I just knew had to do her pattern paper treatment on a layout for myself. The end result is sooo very unique and cool. This is a really cool way to combine a bunch of different patterned papers all on one layout.     


Got-snow 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper/Alphas/Buttons/Twine from Jillibean Soup, Stamps Unity/Jillibean Soup, Top Boss Embossing Ink, Clear Embossing powder from JoAnn's, and font Arial Narrow downloaded from the internet)


I love finding great inspiration like this and making it my own. It's what paper crafting is all about.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature 


 



1 comment: