Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Midnight Rooster ... part 1

Since I hate to overload you with all my projects at once I will break down my March projects into 2 parts.


PART 1


This layout was totally inspired by the month cards from Sassafras Lass. They totally pushed me to do a year in review layout.


SFMar07 


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Alphas October Afternoon Sassafras Lass month cards, corner rounder, buttons from Cosmo Cricket, Midnight Rooster custom butterflies, and font Arial Narrow downloaded from the internet)


I normally would say all layouts should have journaling of some kind. But when I put this one together it really didn't need anything else - it's kind of self explanatory. It covers the who, what & when without the added yadda yadda of journaling.  


SFMar03 

SFMar04 


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper from Echo Park/Crate Paper/Studio Calico/October Afternoon, buttons Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard accents Cosmo Cricket, Alphas October Afternoon, Fiskars border punch, Jillibean Soup Twine, Toothpick, fonts Arial Narrow/dates and Ballpark/title)


I don't know if you noticed but I have reacquainted myself with my Silhouette. I updated my software and hallelujah I have seen the light. One of the hardest things about making peace with my Silhouette is deciding what font to use. I have to say the Ballpark font is so perfect for a baseball page.


Off topic how about a little running update ... today starts 2 week of my training. I can tell you right now I am dreading it but I know once I start I will be fine and if I skip it I will totally be kicking myself. Procrastination is NOT happening folks there is simply too much on my plate this weekend to push this baby off. Now here's hoping this little post will hold me accountable. My mantra "I will not fall back asleep on the couch once the kids go to school ... repeat GET YOUR ASS TO THE GYM"!


Okay enough of that already stay tuned for more from the Midnight Rooster March kit ... Happy Crafting


BLOG signature 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment