Thursday, February 3, 2011

CHA ... the wrap up

Can you stand any more CHA photos I hope cause I have quite a few more to share. Jillibean Soup is one of several companies co-branding with Unity Stamps


CHA-2011-01 


Jen and Jill took time away from the booth to do some make n' takes at the Unity booth.



CHA-2011-02


Guess who couldn't resist sneaking out of the booth to take a few photos. Yup that would be me.


CHA-2011-03 


Jen has her "Tim Holtz" moment in the booth when our make n' take had a line that took over the isle. Way to go Jen nobody rocks the make n' takes like you.



CHA-2011-04 


I could seriously devote an entire blog post to these Tim Tam cookies all of our Aussie friends brought us at the show. They are so yummy I could lick the photo.



CHA-2011-05 


Love this photo of Nikki Sivils and Kimber ... they look so cute and check out Jill in the background signing the back wall of Bella Blvd's booth.


Guess what I have more photos from the show floor of things other than Jillibean Soup. I know you find this totally shocking but I do have a few show favorites besides Jillibean.


Happy Crafting friends :)  
BLOG signature 



No comments:

Post a Comment