Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Before and After

A while back I made a few cards and decided to do a little before and after experiment. I wanted to show how adding a little sparkle can really transform any project.


HELLO-before 
  
HELLO-after-CC 


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper American Crafts, Alphas Jillibean Soup, Eyelet JoAnn's, Ribbon Stampin Up, misc. corner rounder, rhinestones Creative Charms)


This card shows off how super simple it is to dress up your alphas with rhinestones. I like to group things in 3's and in this card I went a little tone on tone effect with the rhinestones.


 Peace-out-before Peace-out-after-CC - Copy


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Alphas American Crafts, peace accent Little Yellow Bicycle, rhinestones Creative Charms)

In this card I simply went for a left to right sprinkling of rhinestones. This is a great design element that gives any card or layout direction. The rhinestones help lead your eye from the top left of the card to the bottom right.

HUGS-before HUGS-after-CC


(Supplies Used: Bazzill/Jillibean Soup Cardstock, Stamp Stampin Up, Ink VersaFine, Alphas American Crafts, misc corner rounder)


This idea is so easy. I simply topped off my stamped imaged with rhinestones. It's so easy even a caveman could do it.


So many companies are making self adhesive Rhinestones. If you are life me you have them in multiple colors and sizes. There are great little accents that can add a little pop you any project . Try looking back on your last few cards or layouts, could you have added a little spice? You could also dress up diecuts with rhinestones. Think of the possibilities.


Happy Wednesday!!!


Summer
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the bling! I use those self-adhesive stones too. It really does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bling!!! One can never have too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing how we can step up a notch on our cards without adding a whole lot of extra "stuff". I love the bling and plan to add more to my projects. Thanks for sharing that great idea with us today.

    ReplyDelete