Friday, July 23, 2010

oh where oh where has Summer gone ...

This really is 2 questions in one isn't it. It's almost the end of July and really that leaves us 2/3 of the way thru summer. For some reason this has me questioning what I have been doing with myself. Let's forget all this and just get down to business. I have tons of things to share but of course too much to post all at one time. So let's play a little catch up starting with Scrapbook and Cards Today.


Cover4[1] 
This is my layout on the cover of the summer issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today. I love how it turned out. One of the super cool things about this layout is being able to scrapbook Kelly Goree's son Carson. So often cover assignments are photos from people designers don't know. This made the project more personal.


Tomorrow I am headed off to Chicago for SUMMER CHA. I will be with the Jillibean Soup crew. I can't wait to see everyone. I am hoping to try to post while I am there as my way of getting back into the groove of blogging more often. The word here is hoping ... if you don't see me for another week don't think I have yet again abandoned you. Have faith friends.


Time to go to bed I have to leave for the airport at 4:30 am and I am not a morning person. Happy Trails.


Blog-signature 



No comments:

Post a Comment