Thursday, July 29, 2010

CHA ... yes I am still in Chicago

Hi from my comfy bed at the Embassy Suites in Rosemont. Today was the final day of the show and it was great. We were writing orders until the lights were turned off at 3 pm. And thanks to the CHA fairy our crates arrived super quick and tear down was a snap. Here are some more photos from the show ...


Kimber and I doing a book signing for Remember This :)


Cha-31


Do you remember the other day I posted about CHA essentials ... WATER is another one and Jill gave us water bottles we promptly dressed up with Jillibean Stickers. Aren't they adorable. We probably could have sold a few of these this week too.
Cha-25 
Jill taking a break over at Lili Bee our CHA neighbors.


Cha-27
Jill and Kimber looking cute.


Cha-34


Tear down ....


Cha-30


I have more photos to share from the show floor but this is all I was able to get through tonight. Give me a few days and I will do a post of some of my show favorites. Tomorrow is a all day travel day for me and Saturday I will spend recouping with friends in the Oregon wine country so don't expect to hear from me til at least next Monday.


Be good and happy crafting :)


BLOG signature



  



3 comments:

  1. Soooooo glad to finally meet you in real life. I had a blast talking to you at dinner. Hope to do it again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laina! It was great finally meeting you!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just exhibits that writing via encounter brings so a lot of depth and relevance to ones readers. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete