Saturday, July 31, 2010

CHA ... a final wrap up

After a full day of travel I finally made it home last night around midnight. I fully admit to sleeping in today. Actually I slept so late I am a little embarrassed to tell you what time I managed to crawl out of bed. Had to sleep off a bit of what I like to call the CHA hangover.


I thought you deserved a little post CHA wrap up report. Here are some of my CHA findings and thoughts. KI Memories felt like the KI from 5 years ago. It was like they went back to the basics when I first fell in love with their product. They had really neat specialty ledger paper, paper clip buttons and these fun scrolled worded borders.


CHA-product-01 
Sometimes I think REALLY aren't we over this whole "flower" thing yet and then a manufacturer like Sassafras Lass reinvents the flower. They also had vintage metal flowers and a some beautiful new paper releases.


CHA-product-02


I did a little jig when I saw Cosmo Cricket released Tiny numbers ... I can't tell you the number of times I had wished there were numbers included with the original alphas. This makes me happy.


CHA-product-03


If you know me you know I adore color especially unique color combinations with a little something extra that makes you think ... "they I would have never thought of that but it works". Well Bella Blvd really had the color combinations that made my heart sing. The use of grey, red, orange and **gasp** purple had me itching to scrapbook. They had another line called Socialite I adore it has a similar feel to Hello Beautiful shown in the photo below but with more yellow.


CHA-product-04 


I couldn't resist this roll of tags from the House of 3 collection from Pink Paislee. They also had a collection of flowers people had made into necklaces that looked like they had jumped right out of the pages of J.Crew. Pink Pasilee also had great felt embellishments and glitter alphas to go with all their new collections.


CHA-product-06


It was the show of the fabric trims because they were everywhere. I spotted these neat flowers over at the Bo Bunny booth. All I can say is there is a headband in my future to be made with these. Bo Bunny also had adorable brad collections (as you can see from this photo) to coordinate with all their lines.


CHA-product-07


There was so much more that I didn't photograph. I love the direction Studio Calico is going with their papers. They are super unique and really speak to my inner graphic designer. Crate Paper hit a home run with all their releases I am bummed I didn't get a photo from their booth. Core'Dinations released 2 new embossed cardstock lines with Graphic 45 and Stacy Julian. The Graphic 45 papers include a harlequin and hounds-tooth patterns and the Stacy Julian papers are a colorful collection of words. So much fun. I could go on and on about all the things I loved at the show but I have some unpacking to do.


Have a great Saturday!


BLOG signature
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment