Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspiration layout for Scrapbook & Cards Today

In case you didn't stop by the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog today I thought I would share my inspiration layout. You can check out my original challenge here.


Photography


Photography-close-up-detail 
(Supplied Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Bo Bunny patterned paper, Cosmo cricket alphas, chipboard  accents Dear Lizzy/American crafts, deco scissors Fiskars, misc circle punches, misc brads Basic Grey and font Bohemian Typewriter downloaded  from the Internet)   


My favorite element  on this layout is the bird. I have totally stepped up my sewing on my layouts and the stitched legs on this little guy were a must do. I simply stitched the legs on white cardstock then backed the small opening of the wing with a contrasting color then adhered the bird above the legs. Then I cut him out leaving just a hint of the white border. A few foam squares later and he was attached to my layout in style.


I also wanted to note a correction to Monday's post. The deal of the day being offered at Creative Charms is 25$ of product for $8.99. I am posting a project (or maybe 2) on Friday over at their blog don't forget to stop by.


I hope you enjoyed  my layout. Thanks for stopping by have a great day.


BLOG signature



No comments:

Post a Comment