Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I hope you had a wonderful Sunday. I started the day off a little early by staying up late to watch Betty White host Saturday Night Live. If you missed it you can check it out commercial free on Hulu.com. Jay Z was the musical guest and he was fabulous, I loved when he dedicated Forever Young to Betty. After my late night I slept in and enjoyed a breakfast of smoked salmon benedict courtesy of my hubby.


So how about a few more Mother's Day inspired layouts ...


Mother-and-daughter
Mother-and-daughter-detail1
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill/Jillibean Soup, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Alpha Stickers Jillibean Soup, Circle Punch EK Success, Pen American Crafts, Stick Pin Fancy Pants, SEI buttons, Basic Grey Brads, Twine/Ribbon Jillibean Soup, and font downloaded from the internet Traveling Typewriter)


Jewlery-maker


Jewlery-maker-detail
(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Alpha Stickers  Doodlebug, Corrugated Alphas from Jillibean Soup, Paint  from Making Memories, Vintage button from Making Memories, Stick Pin/Flower Making Memories, Twin Jillibean Soup, Felt Frame Fancy Pants, misc corner rounder, Stampin Up Punch, font Traveling Typewriter downloaded from the internet)  


Remember last week I announced I am now working with Creative Charms. Each month they offer a kit. Each kit contains over $30.00 of product for only $9.99. The May kit contains the following ...



  • Green Gradient Brads

  • Sage Green Vintage Brads

  • Black & Green Shimmer Flowers

  • Green & White Shimmer Flowers

  • Black & White Shimmer Flowers

  • White 3D Sparkly Garden Brads

  • Green Gem Garden

  • Green Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon

  • Large White Sparkled Butterfly

  • Large Green Sparkled Butterfly

  • 2 Small White Sparkled Butterfly

  • 2 Small Green Sparkled Butterfly


Later this week I will be hosting the Creative Charms blog featuring some projects I completed with the kit. Make sure you stop by I will be posting on Friday.


One last thing before I sign off for today go check out my designer challenge at the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog. I created a fun color challenge inspired by fashion. Have a great day!!!


BLOG signature
   



3 comments:

  1. hmmm...i love both of those but that second one is just fabulous. and i just realized it is very similar to my SCT page. (I swear i haven't seen it before...i was just channeling your mojo, obviously!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great layouts my friend! Love the colors on that first one, so retro.

    ReplyDelete