Saturday, April 24, 2010

Help I've Fallen and I can't get up

Naaaaa just kidding. In all seriousness I am trapped under a foot of patterned paper and I have been neglecting you all week long. I apologize I wasn't ignoring you - deadlines were looming, projects were due, baseball games needed to be played. You get the picture right. It was just one of those weeks.


Anyhoo ... I have been in a card funk lately. I can't tell what my issue is but I find that sometimes I spend more time on my cards than my layouts and for those who who know me they are probably shaking their heads thinking ... man girl that's way too much time to spend on a card.


So I thought maybe I should post some of my favorite cards in hopes of inspiring myself.


Dont-chicken-out---card-JBS


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Stickers Jillibean Soup, Brad Basic Grey, Pearls Kaizer Craft and misc corner rounder)


Happy-Birthday-2-you-Card


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Stamp Jillibean Soup, Ink Versafine, Corrugated number Jillibean Soup, Ribbon Jillibean Soup, Pen American Crafts, Doodlebug alphas stickers, misc. rhinestones, Stampin Up Scallop Punch and trims and a wooden skewer)


Give-a-Hoot-Card-JBS


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Jillibean Soup, Border Punch EK Success, Pearls from Kaizer Craft, hole punch, chipboard circle from Technique Tuesday and corner rounder)


I sometimes I over think my cards and try to do too much. Then I end up pushing paper around for hours. I need to remember my mantra - less is more. Another thing I was thinking I should do is try a few CPS sketches. Wish me luck.


Happy Saturday !!!


BLOG signature 
 
   



No comments:

Post a Comment