Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flowers

So remember the coiled flowers I made on my "Got Peeps" layout and "Sunshine" gift bag well I put together a little tutorial on how to do them.


Got-Peeps-JBS-detail-01


Sunshine Gift-Bag-detail 
You can check out a tutorial on how to make these flowers at the Jillibean Soup blog. I know there are tons of variations of these little darlings this is just my take on them. No 2 flowers seem to come out the same so take time to experiment with your paper and glue I promise you will love the end results.


So speaking of Jillibean Soup. Here is another recent layout featuring the Easter line called Egg Drop Soup. I cut out the umbrella paper, mounted it on coordinating brown cardstock and then hit the sewing machine. I layered them on my layout with lots and lots of foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives.

I-love-u-2-JBS 

(Supplies Used: Cardstock by Bazzill, Patterned Paper from Jilibean Soup, Alphas from Jillibean Soup, Brads from Basic Grey, Scallop punch from Stampin Up, Paint from Making Memories and Stickles from Ranger)


I want thinking about sharing one of the first pages I posted on line at 2 Peas in a Bucket. What do you think about a little trip down memory lane? Check back tomorrow and I will post it with some random thoughts on where this journey of creativity has taken me over the years.


Have a good one!


BLOG signature
 



No comments:

Post a Comment