Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is here

Wait!


Stop!


What happened to the first 3 months of the year? I am not sure why it seems like the year is flying by but WOW if today's weather is any indication of our spring to come then bring it on cause it was simply gorgeous here.


Today is officially the first day of spring break for the kids. We aren't going anywhere (we generally tend to stick  close to home this time of year favoring traveling during the summer). So I decided we should plan little daily outings. Today we went to IKEA. OK I admit this was merely for my benefit not the kids but don't tell them that.


I have a spring break layout to share. I did it about a year ago for Memory Makers. It's one of my all time favorite 2 page layouts I have done in recent years. I still really like everything about it a year later.Travel-HWY-101-version-2 (2)



(Supplies: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper October Afternoon/Scenic Route, Chipboard Maya Road, Stamp October Afternoon, Buttons SEI, Die Cut October Afternoon, Paint MM, Stickers MM, Frills Doodlebug, Brads Basic Grey, "Fun" Accent October Afternoon, misc floss and eyelets, and Corner Rounder from EK Success)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


MM-sig
 



1 comment: